Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sausage Pi-zigg-ity is Ri-zigg-ity

The title (even though I can't remember how it was said so I can't spell it phonetically) is awesome and no post is really necessary. But, this is also awesome and so is this video



So, it's clear the following recount (as remembered by me) is destined for gloriousness and will dine in hell with Spartans.

  • Grant loves Waukegan an unnatural amount...what is an unnatural amount?

  • Alex does not love Wildwood an unnatural amount

  • If a "girl" walks like a dude, she probably has a wiener or at least likes to scissor

  • Make sure you have the pizza and spaghetti on the grill when people stop by for your All American meal

  • There is probably more "A" material I just don't remember it or was parenting since the "dumb baby" came along. But this post contains the word 'phonetically', GI JOE, Family Guy and a mutant sooooo....What's going on? How are you? Yeah, oh it's just me, Stewie, just being myself, ah yeah. Oh, oh well this here? Oh, it's just my package, yeah just ah just ah my package, God delivered it I signed for it the world keeps on spinnin', yeah.

No comments: